Makes about 30 mini pancakes or 7-8 classic pancakes
- 1 C. + 2 T. favorite gluten-free flour (used for this recipe: ⅓ c. + 2 T. sorghum + ⅓ C. buckwheat + ⅓ C. tapioca starch)
- 2 T. tapioca starch
- ¾ t. baking powder
- ¼ t. sea salt
- ½ t. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ C. Enjoy Life Foods Not Nuts! Seed and Fruit Mix, Beach Bash
- ¾ C. Coconut Milk (no sugar added)
- ⅓ C. pumpkin puree
- 1 T. flax meal + 3 T. hot water
- 2 T. Coconut Oil
- 2 T. Coconut Sugar
- ½ t. vanilla
- Mix together the gluten-free flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, sea salt, pumpkin pie spice and Enjoy Life Foods Not Nuts! Seed and Fruit Mix, Beach Bash.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the rice milk, pumpkin puree, flax meal/hot water mixture, vegetable oil, sugar and vanilla.
- Preheat a griddle over medium heat.
- Mix together the dry and wet ingredients until combined thoroughly.
- Lightly grease the griddle and then scoop out the batter by tablespoon for mini pancakes or with a ¼ C.
- Measure for a larger pancake. Cook a few minutes on each side until golden brown.