10 oz. Frozen Spinach
3 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
3 oz. Cream Cheese
2 tbsp. Sour Cream
1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. Defrost frozen spinach in the microwave until warmed through, usually about 6-7 minutes.
2. Heat a pan on the stove to medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the spinach and let some of the water boil off. Season the spinach here and mix together.
3. Add cream cheese and stir together until cream cheese is melted.
4. Add sour cream and mix together. Turn the pan down to low heat at this point.
5. Finally, add parmesan cheese and stir until the creamed spinach thickens.
6. Serve up! It goes great with just about anything!