1 cup Crushed Pecans
1/3 cup Flax Seed Meal
1/3 cup Chia Seeds
1/2 cup Cauliflower, riced (~ 3 oz.)
3 1/2 cups Coconut Milk
1/4 cup Heavy Cream
3 oz. Cream Cheese
3 tbsp. Butter
1 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Maple Flavor
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
1/4 tsp. Allspice
3 tbsp. Erythritol, powdered
10-15 drops Liquid Stevia
1. Measure out chia seeds and 1/3 cup flax seeds (ground) and set aside.
2. Rice 1/2 cup of cauliflower in a food processor. Set aside for a moment.
3. Add 1 cup raw pecans to a ziploc bag and use a rolling pin to crush them. Make sure they’re not too small, because you want them to add texture to the dish.
4. Add pecans to a pan over low heat to toast.
5. In a saucepan, heat 3 1/2 cups coconut milk. Once warm, add cauliflower and continue to cook until it starts to boil.
6. Turn the heat down to medium-low and add your seasonings: 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1 tsp. maple flavor, 1/2 tsp. vanilla, 1/4 tsp. Nutmeg, and 1/4 tsp. Allspice
7. In a spice grinder, grind 3 tbsp. erythritol until it is completely powdered.
8. Add erythritol and 10-15 drops liquid stevia to the pan and stir in well.
9. Add the flaxseed meal and chia seed to the pan and mix well. This will start to thicken tremendously.
10. Measure out 1/4 cup heavy cream, 3 tbsp. butter, and 3 oz. Cream Cheese.
11. Once your mixture is hot again, add the toasted pecans, cream, butter, and cream cheese. Mix together well.
This makes 6 total servings of Cinnamon Roll “Oatmeal”. Each serving comes out to be 398 Calories, 37.7g Fats, 3.1g Net Carbs, and 8.8g Protein.