10 oz. Pulled Pork (Recipe Here)
2 cups Romaine Lettuce or Kale
1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
1/4 medium Red Bell Pepper, chopped
2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
2 tbsp. + 2 tsp. Soy Sauce (or coconut aminos)
1 tbsp. Creamy Peanut Butter
2 tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
Juice & Zest of 1/2 Lime
1 tsp. Five Spice
1 tsp. Red Curry Paste
1 tbsp. + 1 tsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
1/4 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
1 tsp. Fish Sauce
10 drops Liquid Stevia
1/2 tsp. Mango Extract
1. In a bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients together (except for cilantro and lime zest).
2. Chop cilantro and zest a lime and add to the sauce
3. Mix the Thai BBQ sauce together well, and then set aside.
4. Using your fingers, or a knife, pull apart the pork.
5. That’s it! Assemble the salad and glaze over the pork with some sauce. Depending on how you like it, you may have extra sauce to work with so you can save it for another salad!
This makes a total of 2 servings. Each serving comes out to be 461 Calories, 32.6g Fats, 5.2g Net Carbs, and 29.2g Protein.