Keto Cloud Bread
3 large Eggs
3 oz. Cream Cheese
1/8 tsp. Cream of Tartar
1/4 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tbsp. Mayonnaise
1 tsp. Sriracha
2 slices Bacon
3 oz. Chicken
2 slices Pepper Jack Cheese
2 Grape Tomatoes
1/4 medium Avocado (about 2 oz.)
1. Preheat the oven to 300F. Begin separating 3 eggs into to two clean, dry bowls.
2. Add cream fo tartar and salt to the whites. Using an electric mixer, whip the egg whites until you see soft, foamy peaks form.
3. In the other bowl, combine 3 oz. of cubed cream cheese with the egg yolks and beat until a pale yellow color.
4. Gently fold the egg whites into the yolks, half at a time.
5. On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, spoon about 1/4 cup of the keto cloud bread batter. This recipe makes 6 large keto cloud bread.
6. Using a spatula, press gently on tops of the keto cloud bread to form squares. Then sprinkle the tops with garlic powder and bake for about 25 minutes.
7. While the keto cloud bread are baking, cook the chicken and bacon with some salt and pepper.
8. To arrange the sandwich, begin by combining mayo and sriracha and spreading that onto the underside of one keto cloud bread. Add your chicken onto your mayo mixture.
9. Add 2 slices of pepper jack cheese and the bacon, nestle some halved grape tomatoes and spread mashed avocado on top. Season to taste, and top with the other keto cloud bread.
This makes a total of 2 servings of Bacon Avocado Sandwich. Each half comes out to be 361 Calories, 28.3g Fats, 2g Net Carbs, and 22g Protein.